Use your own mobile phone in Korea! Easy connection & No worry about returning
▪ You can access the Internet at anytime, anywhere in Korea to keep in touch with your family and friends.
▪ Suitable for single travelers. Compared with Wi-Fi routers, which can be shared by multiple people, SIM card only needs to be inserted into a mobile phone, without any weight and without charging. Throw away right after use, no need to return.
▪ As a giant of Korean communication industry, SK provides a stable, high-speed network and unlimited data. Share your travel experiences in Korea with your friends at any time!
▪ Duty Free Shop Coupon for reserved customers! Choose different packages according to the number of traveling days, which can be collected at Incheon Airport, Gimpo Airport, and Busan Gimhae Airport, Busan Port Terminal, Jeju Airport, or even Daegu Airport! which is convenient and affordable!
・Besides usage fees, there is a 10% additional tax. ■Basic rates (as announced on the participation day)
Prepaid data SIM card for 1 day (unlimited data)
Prepaid Data SIM card for 3 days (unlimited data)
16,363 KRW(5,450 KRW/day)
Prepaid Data SIM card for 5 days (unlimited data)
25,000 KRW(5,000 KRW/day)
Prepaid Data SIM card for 10 days (unlimited data)
35,000 KRW(3,500 KRW/day)
Prepaid Data SIM card for 20 days (unlimited data)
55,000 KRW(2,750 KRW/day)
Prepaid Data SIM card for 30 days (unlimited data)
65,000 KRW(2,167 KRW/day)
※The SIM card can be used on feature phones and Micro and Nano 3-in-1 mobile phones.
■Phone calls and SMS/MMS
Within South Korea: free International calls: free
※The prepaid data SIM card, as used during the rental period, allows access to 1GB of data per day (LTE phones given first priority). After the data cap is reached, the phone will continue to run but at a speed of 400 kbps. The phone speed will return to normal after midnight.
1. Turn off the phone and insert the SIM card into it.
2. Then turn on the phone to deactivate WiFi and Flight modes. Enable data traffic monitor on the phone.
3. Make sure the communications service provider shown on the screen is SKT.
1. Deactivate WiFi and Flight modes. Enable cellular network. In the cellular data options, choose data only via LTE.
※Because of differences in phone models and iOS versions, cellular data options vary. Please find out before using the phone.
2.Turn off the phone and insert the SIM card into it.
3.Make sure the communications service provider shown on the screen is SKT.
As your phone says "Out of service"
Restart your phone to get signal strength bars on the screen. After your phone is restarted, the reception of signals may still be discontinuous, out of service in some areas. Please move to a different place and make confirmation once again.
As your phone says "No SIM card"
Restart the phone 2 to 3 times after making sure that a USIM card has been inserted into it. After the installation of the USIM card, turn off the phone. The phone screen will then show a phone app. Dial #758353266#646# to get a pop-up window asking "Want to download USIM?" Press OK.
With SKT shown on the phone screen, you still find problems with access to data. Make sure the APN settings are right.
Settings -> More networks -> Mobile networks -> Access point names
Settings -> General -> Cellular (network) -> Cellular data network -> APN
If you are unable to manually set your phone settings (as mobile data network is shown as "off")
※Take the newest iPhone model as an example. If you are unable to manually set the phone settings and gain access to cellular data network, take the following steps:
1. Connect to Wi-Fi and access www.unlockit.co.nz
2. Click on Create APN down below.
3. Type in country/carrier information.
4. Click on Create APN.
5. Click on "Install Profile Files" and restart the phone.
Items to bring with you
1. Reservation confirmation letter
3. Credit card or Cash (KRW only)
*If you need to get a invoice, please get it at the counter.
Points to note
*Phones with Country Lock cannot be used in Korea. Please check with the carrier before departure.
*Starting from activating the SIM card with the user's device, the rental period is calculated on a 24-hour basis for 1, 5, 10 days.
*Up to 4 SIM cards of the same type can be purchased with one passport.
*If you need the receipt, please purchase your SIM cards at the ticket counter.
* There is no deposit for the SIM card, which does not need to be returned.
* There are no refunds for a USIM card that has been removed from its casing.
* If you fail to pick up the phone on the day you have chosen in your reservation, your reservation will be cancelled. If you intend to pick up the phone next day, please contact us in advance.
* After 5 a.m. next day, the counter at Incheon International Airport will take your reservation as cancelled if you still fail to come and pick up.
・Plese note that outside service hours, both pick-up and return services are not provided.
■Seoul - Incheon International Airport Terminal 1
Counter between Gate 5 and 6 on Arrivals Floor on 1F Service hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Language: Chinese (service provided by Chinese-speaking staff members) and English.
Counter between Gates 9 and 10 on arrival floor on 1F(return only) Service hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily(7 days a week) Language: Chinese (service provided by Chinese-speaking staff members) and English.
Incheon International Airport Terminal 1 1F
■Seoul - Incheon International Airport Terminal 2
・Counter between Gates 2 and 3 on arrival floor on 1F ・Service hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week ・Language: Chinese (service provided by Chinese-speaking staff members) and English.
・Between Gates 4 and 5 on arrival floor on 1F ・Service hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily(7 days a week) ・Language: Chinese (service provided by Chinese-speaking staff members) and English.
Incheon International Airport Terminal 2 1F
■Seoul - Gimpo International Airport
On the right of Gate 1 on 1F, in front of Arrivals Gate Service hours: 6:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily(7 days a week) Language: Chinese (service provided by Chinese-speaking staff members) and English.
■Busan - Gimhae International Airport
On the left of Gate 3 for international flights on 1F Service hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily (7 days a week) Language: Chinese (service provided by Chinese-speaking staff members) and English.
■Busan - New Busan Port International Ferry Terminal
Arrival floor on 2F Service hours: 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. daily(7 days a week) Language: Chinese (service provided by Chinese-speaking staff members) and English.
■Jeju - Jeju International Airport
・In front of Gate 5 facing Arrivals Gate on 1F ・Service hours: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily (7 days a week) ・Language: Chinese (service provided by Chinese-speaking staff members) and English.
■Daegu International Airport
・Besides Gate for domestic flights on 2F ・Service hours: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily(7 days a week) ・Language: Chinese (service provided by Chinese-speaking staff members) and English.
Q1. Do I need to print out the reservation confirmation letter? A1. Without a printout, you may show the reservation confirmation image on your phone.
If with neither, you can tell your name and Hanchao order number to the counter clerk.
Q2. Can I make a reservation without a credit card? A2. If you do not have a credit card, You may pay the bill in KRW.
Q3. Do I need to return the SIM card? A3. You do not need to return the card.
Q4. Counters at Gimpo International Airport are closed at 11 p.m. What if I can't make it? A4. If you can't show up at the counter to process the rental reservation within service hours, the reservation shall be cancelled automatically. No cancellation fee shall be incurred.
Q5. May I change the return date? A5.You may cancel the original reservation and make a new one. No processing fee shall be incurred.
Calling within Korea: 02-6343-9000(24 hours a day, 7 days a week) Calling from China: +82-6343-9000(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
-Follow the voice instructions (in Korean and English) and dial 5. Between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., Chinese-speaking staff members are on duty to provide service.
▪ Please reserve with the real name of the person renting the product as stated on passport.
▪ The product is not applicable to collecting or using HANCHAO points.
※Please make your payment on-site.
Sold Regularly(Until 2020-12-31)
Prepaid SIM Card
･The cancellation of an order successfully reserved shall not incur any fees.
※ The posted information may be changed without additional notice. Please be aware that the integrity of the posted information is not guaranteed.
You're going to the Hanchao Travel Guide page.
This page is only available in Chinese and is not available in English.
Do you want to process request?Cannot change language environment for this page.Cannot change the currency type for this page