▪ The CHEF (formerly BIBAP Show) is a non-verbal performance featuring the most representative Korean cuisine- bibimbap. There is no dialogue in Korean, but unexpected funny comes out endlessly!
▪ A restaurant kitchen is used as the stage, integrating music, dance, a cappella, B-BOY, martial arts and other elements, the whole performance is full of fun, there is no awkward silences in this show!
▪ Not only is it a visual feast, the rhythm and music sounds beside your ears, the cheering sound also attract the audience, and the most amazing thing-the aroma of delicious bibimbap!
▪ It has been invited to participate in the world's largest arts festival "2010 Edinburgh Festival Fringe" and was highly appraised. It’s a must-see for many foreign tourists when visit Korea.
▪ Theater Coronavirus Precautions(2020.08.18) 1) Survey & Temperature Measurement If the temperature is above 37.5 degrees Celsius, you will not be able to watch the performance. Please follow the instructions of the staff. 2) Medical questionnaire is required Please arrive 30 minutes before the performance because the entrance time may be delayed at the jurisdiction. 3) Wearing Masks Required If you don't wear a mask, you may be restricted from entering the theater. 4) Hand sanitizer is placed in the theater. Please use a hand sanitizer before sitting down. 5) We're running the Social distance seating system. Please take a seat according to the instructions. 6) You have been abroad within the last 2 weeks, or if the person who is instructed to quarantine your family, or your family live together, you will not be able to watch the performance.