▪This activity is not currently available. Please check out other activities.
▪ Boryeong Mud Festival is one of the most representative festival in Korea with the highest number of foreign tourists!
▪ Held at Chungcheongnam-do neaby Daecheon Beach in Boryeong-si every summer , where you can enjoy mud beauty programs, mudflats wrestling, and sea-bathing ,etc.
▪ There will be more diverse and colorful activities, you can relax yourself and experience the joy of becoming a little clay figure!
▪ During the night, various performance and other activities like firework festival and K-pop concert are waiting for you!
|Accepted Size for Reservation||1People|
|Age Restriction||over the age of 3|
|Children can participate for free||None|
|Included Service||Shuttle Bus、Admission Ticket Tour Guiding(English), Parking fee, Lockers|
|Payment Method||Please make your payment on-site(KRW)|
|Deadline||July 20 (Sat), July 21 (Sun), July 27 (Sat), July 28 (Sun), 2019|
●Please prepare your own swimsuit and towel.
● There is a public bath for male and female (charged).
● The staff will distribute the locker keys after arrival. Additional fee will be charged for losing keys, please keep them in a safe place.
● Please noticed that food and beverage and other personal expenses are not included.
● The event content may be changed or discontinued without prior notice depending on the organizer's situation.
● Activities may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
When the event cannot be continue, the travel schedule will be changed. (No refunds available)
●Refund is not allowed after receiving the bracelet(tickets).
●Please noticed that the organizer and Hanchao will not be responsible for any reason of losing your bracelet. (Bracelet cannot be exchanged twice)