▪ 63 Building Buffet Restaurant "PAVILION" is located on the first basement floor of the 63 building in Seoul. It is one of the most premier high-end buffet restaurants in Korea!
▪ It consists of three areas: Kitchen In Buffet, Cafe In Buffet, and Shop In Buffet. The environment is elegant.
▪ A diverse menu selection to satisfy any palate！ Pavilion serves more than 200 dishes originating from various countries: steaks, sushi & sashimi, and of course Korean cuisine is a must.
▪ One of the best experience is watching skilled chiefs prepared your food right in front of you at the opening counter, surprising you not only with the taste but also the visual!
▪ You can also visit the 63 Building Observatory and aquarium which is a perfect place for the family time!
・2 days before participating day: 50% of the travel/performance payment
・0~1 day before participating day: 100% of the travel/performance payment
※ The rules above apply to reservation change (participating date and number of participants). Please take note of it.
※ Cancellation requests submitted during the non-business hours of the Hanchao Reservation Center will be treated as submitted on the next business day.
※ If the customer cancels an order paid for with Alipay because of a sudden change of mind, he or she has to be charged 3% of the payment for the travel/performance as a processing fee. It is based on Alipay overseas service policy.
※ An order can not be cancelled if the cancellation request is made too many days after the payment: over 80 days if you paid with Alipay, over 180 days if you paid with UnionPay, over 90 days if you paid with WeChat Pay and over 1 year if you paid with credit card.