▪ The “Busan Tower” located in Yongdusan Park is not only a resting place for citizens, but also one of the representative attractions of Busan, a must-visit for tourists.
▪ Take a glance at iconic sights across Busan on Busan Tower, and see the blue ocean in the heart of Busan!
▪ At the observatory, you can see a 360-degree panoramic view and capture the general view of the Yeongdo Bridge, Busan Port, Jagalchi Market, and Oryukdo.
▪ Not only the daytime, but also the gorgeous night view has become a representative attraction in Busan as well.
▪ There are also media art galleries and cafes in the tower, which integrates entertainment and leisure, you can fully enjoys the leisure and good times here.
From April 1, the opening hour will be changed as follows: Sunday to Friday: 11:00~20:00 (last entry 19:30) Saturday: 11:00~21:00 (last entry 20:30)
・Once the "reservation confirmation letter" has been sent out, the order can not be cancelled or changed.