▪ The world's first live painting show, combined with dance, music, comedy and other elements, the paintings of various heroes are magically presented on the stage in a short period of time.
▪ The witty and humorous performance makes people laugh out loud, and the vivid and lifelike heroes paintings are breathtaking. The first Korean performance with over 1 million overseas audiences in a year!
▪ Finished 10 paintings in 75 minutes, amazing techniques, fascinating performances, it’s a must-see for your Korea trip!
▪ The transportation is very convenient to arrive Jongno theater, nearby are restaurants and various shops, a good place that worth visit！
|Accepted Size for Reservation||1People|
|Age Restriction||No Restrictions|
|Children can participate for free||under the age of 2|
|Payment Method||Online Payment(Credit Card(VISA, MASTER, JCB))
※The payment method varies depending on the currency you are charged in.
▪ The theater is on the fifth floor.
▪ Location for ticket collection: The Painters Promotion Hall next to GS25 at Seoul Cinema.
▪ Please arrive 15 minutes early.
▪ Seats are arranged based on the order of booking in the morning on the day of performance. Seat assignment is not available.