▪ A must-experience activity for your trip in Korea! It is easily accessible on foot from Exit 3 of Seoul Metro Gyeongbokgung Station.
▪ "Gigibebe " Hanbok rental store has a wide variety of Hanboks for princesses, queens, and even themed hanboks.
▪ Also provide cute children's Hanbok，suitable for travelers visit with children！
▪ Admission to ancient palaces such as Gyeongbokgung Palace is free when wearing Hanbok!
▪ Feels like throwback to Joseon era， Come and create memorable and beautiful memories with your friends and family!
|Accepted Size for Reservation
|over the age of 1
|Children can participate for free
|Hanbok renting fee(some accessories are excluded), handbags, lockers
|Online Payment(Credit Card(VISA, MASTER, JCB))
※The payment method varies depending on the currency you are charged in.
|09:00~19:00 (last entry 17:00)
▪ Each person can try on 1 set of Hanbok.
▪ Mobile phone number should be provided as a security deposit when renting Hanbok.
▪ The Hanbok photo is for reference only, the design is subject to the actual product.
▪ Some accessories are charged.
▪ Female customers need to prepare white bottoming shirt or white sling
▪ When returning Hanbok, if there is any smudging or damaging, an additional fee will be charged.
▪ Additional fees will be charged when the return time is exceeded: 5,000 won/hour per person.
▪ Keep your valuables safe. The store won't be responsible for any lost due to personal behaviors.
▪ English service is available, and Chinese staffs are available on weekends.