The 'Palace Fox' hanbok rental store is near Gyeongbokgung, a popular Korean attraction， hanbok is beautiful and provided with several types， which have many sets to choose from.
▪ Put on a beautiful Hanbok to visit Seoul, with Gyeongbokgung, Bukchon and other historical architectures, travel through lively Seoul and leave your most special memories!
▪ Staffs will help you try on hanbok. Rent a hanbok in this store and experience Korean culture with your friends, family and lovers!
▪ . During the nighttime opening of the Gyeongbokgung Palace and other ancient palaces, the store provides services of extending the rental time, so that visitors can enjoy the beautiful night view of the ancient palace more.
|Accepted Size for Reservation||1People|
|Age Restriction||over the age of 1|
|Children can participate for free||None|
|Included Service||Hanbok renting fee, luggage storage fee,accessories|
|Payment Method||Online Payment(Credit Card(VISA, MASTER, JCB))
※The payment method varies depending on the currency you are charged in.
|Business Hours||10:00~19:00 (entry before 17:00)|
|Off Day(s)||closed on Tuesdays|
▪ When you rent a hanbok, you must present your ID card (or a copy of your passport).The ID card will be returned after returning the hanbok.
▪ The hanbok photo is for reference only, the design might be different from the photos.
▪ The shop provides 30-minute for you to select your Hanbok.
▪ You can store your luggage at the front desk .
▪ An additional fee will be charged when a late return happens: 5,000 won per person for more than 30 minutes
▪ When returning hanbok, if there is any spots or damages on the hanbok, an additional fee will be charged.
▪ Female participants could prepare white bottoming shirt or white suspenders.
▪ Look after your own valuables. The store will not be responsible for any loss.
▪ The amount of free accessories are limited, thus you might not be also to use it if it's all in using.