▪ The Hanbok experience in Bukchon Hanok Village is full of beautiful scenery nearby!
▪ Wearing Hanbok, you can visit popular spots such as Bukchon Hanok Village, Samcheong-dong, Gyeongbokgung palace, and take beautiful photos!
▪ In addition to the most basic style, there are also theme Hanbok such as princess, scholar, etc. There are more than 500 kinds of Hanbok styles for you to choose from.
▪ By wearing Hanbok, you can enter historical and cultural attractions such as Gyeongbokgung Palace and Changdeok Palace for free.
▪ Professional hair stylist will create Korean hairstyles for you out of charge, let you travel back to the Joseon era!
・2 days before participating day: 50% of the total amount
・0~1 day before participating day: 100% of the total amount
※ The posted information may be changed without additional notice. Please be aware that the integrity of the posted information is not guaranteed.