▪ InKorea Hanbok is conveniently located near the Metro Line 3 exit 3 of Gyeongbokgung Station!
▪ Customers can take photos at Gyeongbokgung, and also can take photos at traditional locations such as Seochon Village, Samcheong-dong, and Bukchon Hanok Village.
▪ "In korea Hanbok" Hanbok rental store has a wide variety of Hanboks for princesses, queens, and even themed hanboks.
▪ Professional hair stylist creates classic hairstyles for you, feels like throwback to Joseon era.
▪ Admission to ancient palaces such as Gyeongbokgung Palace is free when wearing Hanbok!
There currently aren't any reviews.
We look forward to your first review!
|Accepted Size for Reservation||1People|
|Age Restriction||No Restrictions|
|Children can participate for free||None|
|Included Service||Hanbok renting fee(Includes petticoats and hair accessories※some accessories are excluded), lockers|
|Payment Method||Please make your payment on-site(KRW / Credit Card / UnionPay)|
|Business Hours||09：00～19：00 (Last Entry 17：00)|
▪ Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed on Tuesdays.
▪ An on-site payment is required for the experience.
▪ The hanbok photo is for reference only, the actual design might be different from the photos.
▪ You can try on Hanbok only 1 time. (Hanbok cannot be changed after trying on)
▪ Some accessories are charged.
▪ Recommendation: Female customers prepare white bottoming shirt or white suspenders
▪ When returning hanbok, if there is any stains or damages on the hanbok, an additional 10,000 won will be charged.
▪ When you lose the locker key, an additional 20,000 won will be charged.
▪ An Additional fee will be charged when a late returning happens (5,000 won per person for extra 60 minutes)
▪ The store will not be responsible for any missing of personal stuff. Thank you for your understanding.
▪ Same day (Entire day): Unlimited use during business hours.
▪ When there are many customers, accessories may be unusable due to lease completion.
▪ Same price for children and adults