▪ Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed on Tuesdays.
▪ An on-site payment is required for the experience.
▪ The hanbok photo is for reference only, the actual design might be different from the photos.
▪ You can try on Hanbok only 1 time. (Hanbok cannot be changed after trying on)
▪ Some accessories are charged.
▪ Recommendation: Female customers prepare white bottoming shirt or white suspenders
▪ When returning hanbok, if there is any stains or damages on the hanbok, an additional 10,000 won will be charged.
▪ When you lose the locker key, an additional 20,000 won will be charged.
▪ An Additional fee will be charged when a late returning happens (5,000 won per person for extra 60 minutes)
▪ The store will not be responsible for any missing of personal stuff. Thank you for your understanding.
▪ Same day (Entire day): Unlimited use during business hours.
▪ When there are many customers, accessories may be unusable due to lease completion.
▪ Same price for children and adults
※Please make your payment on-site.
Sold Regularly(Until 2020-06-30)
Hanbok renting fee(Includes petticoats and hair accessories※some accessories are excluded), lockers
09：00～19：00 (Last Entry 17：00)
19, Jeokseon-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
(서울특별시 종로구 적선동 19 3F)
[Address with Road Names]20, Jahamun-ro 2-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
(서울특별시 종로구 자하문로2길 20 , 3F)
Subway Line3 Gyeongbokgung Station