▪ Since November 2012, The 'Painters' which originally performed only in Seoul, has been staged at Jeju Island.
▪ The world's first live painting show, combined with dance, music, comedy and other elements, the paintings of various heroes are magically presented on the stage in a short period of time.
▪ The witty and humorous performance makes people laugh out loud, and the vivid and lifelike heroes paintings are breathtaking. The first Korean performance with over 1 million overseas audiences in a year!
▪ Finished 10 paintings in 75 minutes, amazing techniques, fascinating performances, it’s a must-see for your Korea trip!
▪ The Jeju theater is located at Aewol-eup，about 20 minutes ride from Jeju airport. There are many high level hotels, duty-free shops, restaurants and various shops near the theater, and the transportation is very convenient.
・2 days before participating day: 50% of the total amount
・0~1 day before participating day: 100% of the total amount