▪ Attractions include 63 Building, Aqua Planet, IFC MALL, Kimchi making experience and Dragon Hill SPA.
▪ The most iconic building in front of Han River on Yeouido, one of the representative landmark in Seoul, a 249-meter tall 60-story building — 63 Building.
▪ Aqua Planet 63 is the shooting site of "Legend of the Blue Sea".
▪ Enjoy the experience of making kimchi together with your families and friends.
▪ South Korea's largest (Korean Bathhouse-Dragon Hill Spa, a popular Korean leisure sightseeing spot in front of Yongsan Station!
There currently aren't any reviews.
We look forward to your first review!
|Accepted Size for Reservation||1People|
|Age Restriction||No Restrictions|
|Children can participate for free||under the age of 3|
|Included Service||Shuttle Bus、Chinese Tour Guide|
|Payment Method||Online Payment(Credit Card(VISA, MASTER, JCB))
※The payment method varies depending on the currency you are charged in.
▪ Tickets of 63 Building Observatory, Aqua Planet and Dragon Hill SPA are not included. Tickets will be offered with 5% discount when purchased on-site.
▪ Meals are not included.
▪ The itinerary and time may be changes depending on conditions on that day.
▪ Depending on the traffic condition on the day, the time may be change, and no refund for this.