Lotte World is a world-class theme park with the world's largest indoor theme park.
▪ All-year-round！ No need to worry about the weather in the indoor area! A theme park that can be enjoyed 365 days a year
▪ It is divided into Adventure, an indoor park, and Magic Island, an outdoor park. Lotte World has more than 40 exciting rides
▪ Ticket package with aquarium tickets, where you can enjoy a variety of amazing marine living and be in a romantic underwater world.
▪ The ticket with MAGIC PASS can have you save time to queue up and play more rides!
，give a priority to the convenience of early ride through the fast track
▪ It is a combination of sightseeing ,entertainment and shopping, Lotte Department Store, Lotte Duty Free Shop，and the highest tower in Korea-LOTTE World Tower are also nearby.
【Tickets Redeem】 Business Hours of GROUP ADMISSION：Monday~Sunday 09：30～19：00
|Accepted Size for Reservation||1People|
|Age Restriction||No Restrictions|
|Children can participate for free||Up to a maximum of 2 years of age (You must buy the ticket for children under 36 months old if your children wish to take rides (12,000 won/person).)|
|Included Service||Admission ticket (including a One Day Pass)|
|Payment Method||Online Payment(Credit Card(VISA, MASTER, JCB))
※The payment method varies depending on the currency you are charged in.
|Main Organizing Company||Lotte World|
|Business Hours||Sun.-Fri. 09:30-22:00
(last admission time at 19:00)
|Off Day(s)||Open all year round|
|Deadline||Sold Regularly(Until 2020-02-29)|
You can use your phone to show the booking confirmation if it is inconvenient for you to print it out.
※Visitors 65 years old and above and children from 3 to 12 years old are required to buy children's tickets. Please buy Child One Day Pass if you wish to buy a one day pass for your child.
※You must show the "booking confirmation" and passport to collect the "One Day Pass".
※All visitors must show their passports or screenshots(must present with the photo page).
※The One Day Pass does not include Fantasy forest or individual playground facilities.
※Opening hours: Sun.-Thu. 09:30-22:00; Fri.-Sat. 09:30-23:00
※The opening hours for the box office are changed to 09:30-20:00 on Mon.-Sun starting from May 1.
※Chinese service: Yes; Guide in Chinese: Yes
※Conveniences: Accessible restroom
※Everyone can get free admission to the Lotte World Folk Museum once.
・Once the "reservation confirmation letter" has been sent out, the order can not be cancelled or changed.
(100% default penalty incurred)