▪ 《Nanta》 is the first non-verbal show in Korea, and the performance never paused since 1997. People from all ages, with different states, who speak different languages can all enjoy this show!
▪ “NANTA” is derived form the Korean pronunciation of Chinese characters “난타亂打”，It based on the beating rythmes “Samul nori” and incorporates with other genres of music，which is powerful and attractive.
▪ 4 Fascinating chef using pot, bowl, spoon, and other utensils to make amazing music, with dynamic rhythm and funny plots，all the audiences are overwhelmed by the performance！
▪Myeongdong theater is located at the Seoul shopping center on the busy street of Myeongdong. The location is easily accessible, visitors may go shopping and enjoy the show at here, which is very convenient.
|Accepted Size for Reservation||1People|
|Age Restriction||over the age of 1|
|Children can participate for free||under the age of 2 (Parents should hold their children during the show. Please bring the passport of children to confirm the age.)|
|Payment Method||Online Payment(Credit Card(VISA, MASTER, JCB))
※The payment method varies depending on the currency you are charged in.
▪ Seats are being arranged on the show day by the organizer. The seats cannot be arranged beforehand.
▪ The show ticket can be claimed one hour before the show.
▪ The team members of the performance may be different everyday. No matter which team will bring you the same joy!
▪ Audience may enter 20 minutes before the show begins.
▪ Show theater and ticket office are both on the 3/F.