▪ 《Nanta》 is the first non-verbal show in Korea, and the performance never paused since 1997. People from all ages, with different states, who speak different languages can all enjoy this show!
▪ “NANTA” is derived form the Korean pronunciation of Chinese characters “난타亂打”，It based on the beating rythmes “Samul nori” and incorporates with other genres of music，which is powerful and attractive.
▪ 4 Fascinating chef using pot, bowl, spoon, and other utensils to make amazing music, with dynamic rhythm and funny plots，all the audiences are overwhelmed by the performance！
▪ The Jeju theater is only about 30 minutes away from the airport, connected by shuttle bus on a circular route.
|Accepted Size for Reservation||1People|
|Age Restriction||over the age of 1|
|Children can participate for free||under the age of 2 (Parents should hold their children during the show. Please bring the passport of children to confirm the age.)|
|Payment Method||Online Payment(Credit Card(VISA, MASTER, JCB))
※The payment method varies depending on the currency you are charged in.
▪ Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the show.
▪ Seats are being arranged in the morning on show day according to the reservation priority. The seats cannot be arranged beforehand.