▪ N Seoul Tower is a Namsan landmark standing at the center of Seoul. It is a tourist attraction cannot be missed by any tourist when traveling to Korea.
▪ On a day with clear sky, the observation deck on 4~5F which is 479 meters in height captures the beauty of commercial and residential district in Seoul. During the night, the impressive night scenery certainly offers a great view.
▪ You can book in advance at HANCOOK, a Korean food buffet restaurant on 3F, while enjoying the food, looking out the window, and spending an unforgettable time with your lover or friend!
▪ There are three ways to arrive from the bottom of Namsan mountain to Seoul Tower, by walk, by bus or by cable car.
▪ Notice of Change in Operating Hours The operating hours will be temporarily adjusted as follows.(2020.04.28) Weekdays 12:00~22:00 Weekends and National Holidays 11:00~22:00
|Accepted Size for Reservation||1People|
|Age Restriction||No Restrictions|
|Children can participate for free||under the age of 2 (Children under 35 months old are free)|
|Included Service||Admission Ticket|
|Payment Method||Online Payment(Credit Card(VISA, MASTER, JCB))
※The payment method varies depending on the currency you are charged in.
|Business Hours||Weekdays 12:00~22:00 Weekends and National Holidays 11:00~22:00|
|Off Day(s)||All year round|
▪ Hanchao does not offer ticket reservation for children of 3-12 years old. Children of 36 months old or above requires an adult ticket to enter.
▪ Once exited cannot reenter.