▪ Pangshow! Pang Pang Cruise is an experience activity based on the popular Korean drama "King of Baking, Kim Takgu". There are 3 sessions included:
▪ After the baker ’s professional instruction, make the bread by your own!
▪ Baking process will take 60 minutes, during the time you can take the Han River cruise and enjoy a wonderful Pang show.
▪ The cruise departs from Yeouido, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery along the Han River, also you can also see the moonlight rainbow fountain of the well-known Banpo Bridge!
▪ The Pang Show tells the hilarious story of the bakery apprentices making “happy bread” after leaving the Bakery.
▪ You can take your bread when you leave the cruise after the show!
|Accepted Size for Reservation||1People|
|Age Restriction||over the age of 2|
|Children can participate for free||under the age of 3 (fee for baking ingredient not included)|
|Included Service||Ferry Ticket、Performance , baking ingredients|
|Payment Method||Online Payment(Credit Card(VISA, MASTER, JCB))
※The payment method varies depending on the currency you are charged in.
▪ All passengers are required to show passport when taking a cruise. Please note that if you do not bring your passport and you are unable to take the cruise, refund is not possible.
▪ Smoking is not allowed on the cruise.
▪ The tour might be cancelled due to bad weather and special circumstances of the company, expenses will be refunded when the tour is cancelled due to the cruise stop.