▪ Visit Seoul’s representative attractions and Koean Folk Village in one day!
▪ In the morning, we're going to visit Gyeongbokgung Palace, Cheongwadae, Jogyesa and watch Changing of the Royal Guard ceremony.
▪ In the afternoon, we'll move to Korean folk village in Seoul suburbs to experience the traditional culture and life style of ancient Joseon.
▪ Korean folk village is known as South Korea's open-air museum ， it is also famous as the shooting place for several famous Korean dramas， visitors can become eyewitnesses to those sites so far seen only on TV.
▪ Korean traditional cuisine provided as lunch， convenient and safe with the professional guide！