▪ The name on the booking confirmation must match the name of the actual participant.
▪ The gender of the adult accompanying the elementary school students should be the same.
▪ One ticket is available for a maximum of 4 hours. 3,000 won per hour will be added for exceeding 4 hours.
▪ If you spend more than 10,000 won in SPA LAND, it will be extended for 2 hours and you can stay up to 6 hours.
▪ Please collect towels and clothes after redeeming the tickets (invoice).
▪ Payment method for additional payment: cash / credit card (Cash in KRW only )
▪ The Female only sauna and outdoor open-air pool is currently unavailable due to renovations. The reopening date is undecided.
▪ If the shoe cabinet is not used within 20 minutes after the ticket is issued, it will be treated as an exit.
▪ Customers with large tattoos cannot enter (small tattoos are fine).
▪ Luggage can be kept. (There is no limit to the number, and it will be kept at the checkout counter after admission)
▪ Restaurant hours in SPA LAND: 07: 30 ~ 22: 00, last order 21:30 (may be changed)
▪ The cost of all facilities in SPA LAND can be used by tapping locker cards. You can leave the venue after paying at the checkout counter.
▪ You cannot re-enter after you leave.
▪ Disabled toilets and elevators.
▪ Early morning and late night payment is required on site.
Weekdays early morning / late night 12,000 won, Weekends and public holidays early morning / late night 15,000 won
(Early morning: Before 9 AM / Late Night: After 8 PM)
▪ Admission is available from 9: 00 ~ 20: 00 when booking through Hanchao.
Sold Regularly(Until 2020-01-31)
over the age of 7 (Elementary school students should be accompanied by adults)
06:00~23:00(Last Entry 22:00)
Same with the closed date of Centum City Department Store
1495, U-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan
(부산광역시 해운대구 우동 1495)
[Address with Road Names]35, Centum nam-daero, Haeundae-gu, Busan
(부산광역시 해운대구 센텀남대로 35)
Busan Subway Line2 Centum City Station